A 30-minute long presentation (no paper) on any project or initiative within the conference topics as delivered by one of the authors, to be showcased during a thematic session at the conference.
Registration Types, Payment Methods, Discounts & Refunds – tbd
SP2018 Call for Proposals (CfP) – accepts the contributions of workshop, paper, briefing, and poster authors in the fields of Energy-efficient Buildings (EeB) and smart grids.
- Submissions Due: March 2018
- Acceptance Announcements: April 2018
- Speaker Registration Deadline: May 2018
Your proposal should indicate the type of session you are requesting:
- Full Paper (approx. 8 pages for potential journal special issue) – 30 min.
- Briefing (PPT only, no paper) – 30 min.
- Workshop/Demo/Tutorial (required 3 chairs) – 1,2,3, or 4 hours
- Posters and/or Media (full display & visibility) – 2 full days
CfP to be released shortly!
Read more about the registration & visa for SP2018 HERE
Questions or concerns?
Please contact Zia[.]Lennard[@]R2Msolution[.]com