SP2018 Venue Location:
SP2018 Registration & Fees:
Upon acceptance of a submitted CfP application (DOWNLOAD LINK: SP2018_CfP-draft_03-Sept-2017), the next step is to plan travel and register for the SP2018 event by emailing Zia Lennard, the Sustainable Places delegate manager and lead organizer, at Zia.Lennard[@]R2Msolution.com to request an invoice based on the registration type as displayed below. Hotel and airport recommendations shall be made available shortly. The fees for attending SP2018 are determined by a “no-profit, no-loss” model, and are used simply for keynote speaker reimbursements, catering, and publications costs, hereby listed as follows:
SP2018 Registration type
(before 1st April)
Late Registration Fee
(1st April – 26th June)
|Regular, TPC members or previous SP attendees*||€400||€450|
|Multiple attendee registration **||€350||€400|
|Full-time students, non-profit or govt. employees ***||€250||€300|
* TPC (Technical Programme Committee) members eligible must be from either SP2016, SP2017, or SP2018 events.
**More than 3 attendees from a single company or EU project / More than 5 attendees from accepted workshop chairs
***Must prove status by using the official email address or in the case of students show a current full-time class schedule
PLEASE NOTE: The SP2018 Organising Committee requires one registration per accepted contribution type, except for workshop chairs whereby at least three people must commit to attendance. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted into SP2018 will be directly provided with guidelines for contribution formatting, registration, and otherwise upon CfP acceptance.
Letters of Invitation for SP2018
Letters of Invitation for SP2018 can be issued to registered delegates upon request. It is the delegate’s responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for France and apply for a visa, if necessary. Short-stay visas may be required for travelers who are not nationals of France or certain visa-exempt countries. This visa allows a person to visit France on a temporary basis for tourism or business purposes for a period of 90 days or less. It must be applied for from the relevant French embassy or consulate in the delegate’s country of residence.
- To check if you need a visa or not Visas to enter France for the conference are not required in certain circumstances. Details on passport holders who are exempt from visas for France are available at www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/getting-a-visa/article/foreign-nationals-holding-ordinary-passports-exempt-from-visa-requirements.
- Visa requirements If you require a visa, please consult the full visa application process and requirements made available at www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/getting-a-visa/.
- Contacts for French diplomatic and consular offices A list of French diplomatic and consular offices authorized to issue visas is available at www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/le-ministere-et-son-reseau/annuaires-et-adresses-du-maedi/ambassades-et-consulats-francais-a-l-etranger/.
- Application Form If you require a visa to attend the conference, you can download the visa application form at www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/colonne-droite-7343/application-forms/article/visas-application-forms.
- Instructions on completing the application form If you need assistance completing the visa application form, consult the instructions at www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/getting-a-visa/article/how-to-fill-in-the-short-stay-visa.
- FAQs Find answers to frequently asked questions about the visa process, requirements, and application at www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/getting-a-visa/article/faq-visas.
Questions or concerns can be directed to Zia.Lennard[@]R2Msolution.com