The sponsorship of Sustainable Places 2018 provides an exceptional opportunity to show your organization’s commitment to best practices, concepts and latest technologies to promote sustainable development for Energy-efficient Buildings (EeB) and smart grid solutions.
- Reach an expected target audience of 100-200 attendees from industry, commerce, government and academia.
- Increase worldwide awareness of your organization’s services and products.
- Technology end users such as engineering consultants and contractors: identify concepts, methodologies and technologies that improve their core business functions.
- Technology providers: gather ideas for the future development of their technologies and meet partners that can support their development activities and end users.
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to best practices and latest technologies that improve the sustainability of projects.
|Presentation||1 keynote speech||2 presentations||1 presentation|
|Confirmation Due||no later than 1st February 2018||no later than 1st March 2018||no later than 1st April 2018|
|Display of Logo*||Brochures, posters and publications + a dedicated display table at conference venue, and digital screen||Brochures, posters and publications||Brochures, posters and publications|
* For all levels of sponsorship, marketing collateral can be included in the welcome packages and logos will appear on: conference folder, conference website, conference pull-up posters, conference brochures and promotional materials, signage, publications, etc. For Gold packages only, a display table at the conference venue, and a digital screen will be provided where demonstrations can be held or materials left for distribution.
Please contact for details: Zia[.]Lennard[@]R2Msolution[.]com