SP2018 Workshops, Demos, Tutorials, Panels
A 1,2,3, or 4 hour session is designed to engage speakers and attendees in a productive interaction and to produce specific outcomes or demonstrate interactive results. Methodology, names of AT LEAST 3 chairs/attendees who will register, and expected outcomes should be highlighted in the abstract of the proposed contribution.
Proposals should include the following information:
- Workshop title.
- Proposers’ names, titles, affiliations, and primary contact email.
- Topics that will be covered.
- Background and experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop.
- Rough program outline (including preference for half- or full-day event, estimated numbers of orals, posters, and invited talks).
- Names and bios of any invited speakers and indication of whether they have agreed to speak.
- Anticipated target audience as well as expected number of attendees.
- Description of relevance and viability.
- Description of how this proposal relates to intended audience (be as specific as possible).
- Any special space or equipment requests.
Registration Types, Payment Methods, Discounts & Refunds – tbd
SP2018 Call for Proposals (CfP) – accepts the contributions of workshop, paper, briefing, and poster authors in the fields of Energy-efficient Buildings (EeB) and smart grids.
- Submissions Due: March 2018
- Acceptance Announcements: April 2018
- Speaker Registration Deadline: May 2018
Your proposal should indicate the type of session you are requesting:
- Full Paper (approx. 8 pages for potential journal special issue) – 30 min.
- Briefing (PPT only, no paper) – 30 min.
- Workshop/Demo/Tutorial (required 3 chairs) – 1,2,3, or 4 hours
- Posters and/or Media (full display & visibility) – 2 full days
CfP to be released shortly!
Read more about the registration & visa for SP2018 HERE
Questions or concerns?
Please contact Zia[.]Lennard[@]R2Msolution[.]com