Innovate with Monaco
Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 | 13:30h - 14:30h | Plenary session | Hybrid
As a destination committed to sustainable development for decades, the Principality of Monaco has pursued a strong policy on sustainability related issues both nationally and internationally. This “Innovate with Monaco” session will highlight the long-term commitment of the Principality to help meet the Sustainable Development Goals, invite a selection of Monegasque SMEs to pitch their sustainable innovations and showcase progress from digital twin and artificial intelligence SMEs acting on urban scale challenges similar to Monaco.
Did you know that you can now partner with Monaco for your next EU innovation proposal? This plenary session of SP2022 is very timely given a recent agreement established with the European Commission allowing Monegasque businesses to take part in collaborative calls for Research & Development proposals launched by the EU. Get ready to Innovate with Monaco!
Presentations (compiled PDF):
- Olivier Wenden, Vice-President and CEO, The Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation | Protecting & progressing Planetary Health for the present and future generations.
- Pascal Torres, CEO of Enoleo S.A.M.: Energy Optimisation Solutions for Buildings and the Industry: the age of Hypervision, for an efficient built environment
- Frédéric Dalmasie, CEO of Agricorp S.A.M., a part of Monaco Resources Group: the agroindustry, a driver of sustainable development.
- Sam Ramadori, CEO of Brainbox AI, how AI is being used to make buildings smarter and greener in over 70 cities worldwide
- Valeria Ferrando, Associate Director – ICL at IES Ltd., how digital twin technologies are being used as a tool to develop urban-scale decarbonisation roadmaps