"Smart Buildings: Defining R&I Priorities" workshop
15:30 – 18:30, 29th September 2021, hybrid
Smart buildings: defining R&I prorities
SmartBuilt4EU launched in February 2021 four open task forces to investigate the key issues and trends related to smart buildings and identify state of the art, best practices, barriers, challenges and opportunities to support their uptake. Their collaborative work is structured into white papers which will feed a Strategic Research Agenda to be presented to the European Commission.
These Task Forces federate volunteers from other H2020 projects as well as members from the industrial and non-profit sectors.
This workshop will:
- Quickly present the white papers released on the first four topics investigated by our Task Forces in the past 6 months (30 mn) (Topics: End-users acceptance and attractiveness; Interoperability; Providing flexibility to electricity grids; Business models and smart financing.)
- Introduce the next topics of the Task Forces (TF) and the process for the next 6 months (30 mn)
- Brainstorm collectively on topics’ scope and State of the Art/ get inputs from projects working on these topics (60 mn):
- 30 min brainstorming TF1 (User-centric building) & TF2 (Optimised building costs) in parallel
- 30 min brainstorming TF3 (Smart buildings integration to multiple networks) & TF4 (Data governance, privacy and security) in parallel
Please join to share your knowledge and lessons learnt, and gain insights from the other members!