The 5th Sustainable Places (SP2017) Call for Proposals closes on 15th April, and registration discounts are available prior to 1st June.
SP2017 is sponsored by:
- European Commission, Seventh Framework Programme
- PERFORMER (Portable, Exhaustive, Reliable, Flexible and Optimized approach to Monitoring and Evaluation of building energy performance) project.
and co-organised by
- TU (Teesside University),
- R2M (Research To Market Solution).
SP2017 also benefits from partnerships with BUILD UP and MPDI as media sponsors:
- BUILD UP supports knowledge exchange among European experts in the building sector. They offer a free platform for spreading best practices, regulatory developments, and news and events among stakeholders. Share your expertise and receive information on key technical and policy developments: sign in to www.buildup.eu !
Sustainable Places 2017 (SP2017) is an official EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) Energy Day
Finally, scientific publications will be delivered under partnership with MPDI AG (Multidisciplinary Publishing Digital Institute) in the Proceedings Journal (ISSN 2504-3900) open access publication by MPDI, and a Buildings Journal special issue (ISSN 2075-5309) dedicated to selected peer-reviewed papers from SP2017.
ALL SP2017 QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CAN BE ANSWERED by contacting Zia[.]Lennard[@]R2Msolution[.]com or via the contact page.